Free Webinar: Latest Regulatory Updates on Medical Devices in China
original article from CIRS
This webinar will focus on the latest updates of medical device regulations in China and assess how those changes will impact the registration of medical devices and in vitro diagnostic reagents (IVDs) in China.
If you are a manufacturer or distributor involved in exporting medical device or IVDs to China, this webinar will provide you with necessary briefing on CFDA registration of medical devices and in-depth intelligence on how these regulatory updates affect your business. Professional suggestions/opinion will also be given for your reference, based on our previous experiences.
- An introduction to medical device management policies in China
- A summary of latest updates of medical device regulations
- New submission and approval process for medical device registration
- Practical advice on how to register the medical device in China
- The potential cost and duration of CFDA registration
- Specific requirements for classification determination
Time and Schedule
- Time: 18 June 2015, thursday , European 2:30-3:30 p.m. (GMT), American 8:30-9:30 a.m. (GMT-5), Asian 9:30-10:30 p.m. (GMT+8）
- Presentation Focus: Updates of CFDA Registration of Medical Device and IVDs in China
- Presenter: Mr Michael Petersen
- Registration fee: Free of charge;
About the Presenter
Michael Petersen | 上官福调
Business Developer of Medical Device Legislation Compliance Department of CIRS
Mr. Michael Petersen is a business developer (BD) in the Medical Device Legislation Compliance Department of CIRS. He is focused on developing the new clients, building cooperation with brilliant partners and keeping contacts with existing customers. He is as well working on the medical device market expansion, regulatory affairs extension and help foreign medical device enterprise enter the China market. Additionally, his business also includes the tracking and update of CFDA medical device regulations, deliver newsletter and significant info to clients.
Who Shall Attend
- Manufacturers and distributors who export medical device or IVDs to China;
- Regulatory affairs specialist - healthcare;
- RQuality control professionals
How to Register
Note: To attend this seminar, there is no need to call dial-in telephone number to access audio
Please note that space is limited.
- Ms. Alley Qi, Alley.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mr. Michael Petersen, Michael@cirs-group.com
11F Building 1, Dongguan Hi-Tech Park, 288 Qiuyi Road, Binjiang District, Hangzhou 310052, China
Tel: +86-571 8720 6559 | Fax: +86-571 8720 6533