Great changes happened to Chinese cosmetics regulations in 2015. Which include but not limited:
1. Hygienic Standard for Cosmetics 2007 will be replaced by Technical Safety Standard for Cosmetics on 1st Dec 2016.
2. Draft Guidelines on Safety Risk Assessment of Cosmetics Products issued
3. Regulations Concerning the Supervision and Administration of Cosmetics issued
4. Separate registration requirements for new botanic ingredients launched
This webinar will focus on the latest updates of CFDA regulations on finished cosmetics and new cosmetic ingredient in China since 2015 and assess how those changes will impact the registration of cosmetics and new cosmetic ingredients in China.
If you are a manufacturer or distributor involved in exporting finished cosmetics or new cosmetic ingredients to China, this webinar will provide you with necessary briefing on CFDA registration of cosmetics and in-depth intelligence on how these regulatory updates affect your business. Professional suggestions/opinion will also be given for your reference, based on our previous experiences.
Time and Schedule
· Start Time: 27 Apr 2015, Wednesday, 9.20am Central European Time (8.20am in UK, 4.20pm in China, 5.20pm in Japan)
· Length: 30 mins;
· Presentation Focus: A summary of the latest updates of cosmetic regulations in China since 2015;
· Presenter: Ms April Guo, Cosmetic Regulatory Affairs Manager, CIRS;
· Language: English
· Registration fee: Free of charge
About the Presenter
Ms April Guo has more than 4 years' experience with registration of cosmetics and new cosmetic ingredient in China and currently leads a cosmetic registration and cosmetic ingredient assessment team in China. Prior to joining CIRS, she worked for Eurofins Suzhou as a food safety technical specialist to test the pesticide residues in food and to develop new analytical methods. She graduated from Zhejiang Gongshang University with Master Degree in food science.
Who Shall Attend
· Manufacturers and distributors who export cosmetics or cosmetic ingredients to China;
· Regulatory affairs specialist - personal care industry;
· Product registration specialist.
· Product formulation developer;
· Quality control professionals.
How to Register
After online registration, you will receive a link one day and one hour before the webinar starts. By clicking that link, you shall be able to join our webinar automatically.
Note: To attend this seminar, there is no need to call dial-in telephone number to access audio.
Please note that the space is strictly limited to a maximum of 100 attendees.