During this one hour webinar, experts from Knudsen&CRC and CIRS (Chemical Inspection and Regulation Service) will give an overview of the Chinese government’s recently published draft regulations supporting the implementation of the country’s revised overarching cosmetic regulation – the Cosmetics Supervision Administration Regulation (CSAR).
The webinar will also focus on what effects the draft regulations could have on the cosmetics industry.
23 October 2020, 09:00 (GMT+1)
The webinar will include the following topics:
- an overview of the new CSAR
- requirements for product registration and filing for cosmetics
- roles and responsibilities of responsible agents in China
- the new draft law for imported cosmetics and how to avoid animal tests
- Mette Knudsen – CEO and Partner, Knudsen&CRC
- April Guo – General Manager of Personal Care Division, CIRS
Please note, even if you can not attend the live broadcast, if you register for the webinar you'll still receive a link to the slides and recording shortly after the presentation. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.