On 17 Sep. 2020, Taiwan Environmental Protection Agency has released a draft amendment on charges of toxic substances and substances of concern.
What are the changes to the charges of new and existing substances registration in Taiwan? Details are as follows:
- Charges for change of new and existing substances registration documents is deleted;
- The prior verification application for polymers of low concern will charge 1000NTD;
- 2000 NTD will be charged to extend the valid period of the new substance registration approval;
- Discounts will be given to enterprises that reduce the use of animal testing and apply for existing substance registration as early as possible.
- Charges for extension of information confidentiality period will be reduced to 10000NTD per item;
Charges for Phase I existing substances registration, new and existing substance standard registration, simplified registration and small quantity registration of new substances still remain the same.
If you have any needs or questions, please contact us at email@example.com.