On 26th Oct 2020, in order to further strengthen the safety supervision of cosmetic raw materials, National Institutes for Food and Drug Control plans to revise the Inventory of Existing Cosmetic Ingredients in China in accordance with the work requirements of the National Medical Products Administration, and now it is open for public opinions.
Call for requirements
Medical Products Administration at all levels and inspection agencies, relevant industry associations, manufacturers, and scientific research institutions can propose amendments to the safety and naming accuracy of raw materials in the " Inventory of Existing Cosmetic Ingredients in China " (2015 Edition).
1) Put forward relevant revision suggestions on the Chinese name and INCI name/English name of the raw materials (see Annex 1 for details).
2) Put forward relevant revision suggestions according to the safety of raw materials including the reasons for the proposed revisions, relevant safety information, etc. (see Annex 2 for details).
1) Please download and fill in the revision proposal form of the "Inventory of Existing Cosmetic Ingredients in China" (2015 Edition) (see Annex 1 and 2) on this webpage.
2) Please send the completed revision proposal form to email@example.com by email.
3) The deadline for submission is October 30, 2020.
1) Contact person: Liu Min
2) Contact number: 010-67095929
3) E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
National Institutes for Food and Drug Control
Cosmetics Inspection Institute
October 26, 2020
If you have any needs or questions, please contact us at email@example.com