CIRS is to attend the AsiaHub Summit USA 2019 on 21-22 March 2019 in Washington D.C, USA. During the summit, Mr. Eric Xiong and Mr. Junho Lee will bring presentations on the Compliance of China REACH: Industry Perspective and the K-REACH updates respectively.
Mr. Eric Xiong will talk about the following parts in his speech:
- Analysis of procedures, timeline and cost for different types of registrations;
- How to use available study reports and carry out tier by tier testing strategies;
- How alternative methods can be used to replace animal testing;
- Data sharing, how authorities will review dossiers and how to handle the requests from authorities after evaluations; and
- The strategies under high tonnage band registrations, protection of CBI, how to register new substances under China REACH if they were registered under EU REACH.
Mr. Junho Lee will introduce the following parts on K-REACH:
- Pre-registrations and registrations for existing chemical substances;
- Exemptions for New and Existing Chemical Substances; and
- What to expect for 2020.
AsiaHub Summit USA is a two-day conference taking place in Washington, DC on 21-22 March 2019. This unique event provides US-based organisations the chance to get to grips with the latest updates in chemical regulations in Asia.
Mr. Eric Xiong, Head of Industrial Chemical Sector, CIRS China
Tel.: 0086 571 8720 6589
Mr. Junho Lee, Director, CIRS Korea
Tel.: 0082 2 6347 8801