The British Coating Federation (BCF) and Chemical Inspection and Regulatory Services (CIRS) are delighted to announce our upcoming series of webinars that will cover the latest chemical regulations in Asia, focusing on China, Korea and Taiwan. This set of webinars is aimed towards those currently working in the regulatory sphere but is only available and free to BCF members.
The British Coatings Federation is the sole UK Trade Association representing the interests of the decorative, industrial and powder coatings, printing inks and wallcovering manufacturers. Coatings are critical to UK industry, with 300,000 workers relying on their members' products every day, and the UK is a net exporter of coatings and inks. BCF's members represent 95% of the UK sales of coatings, inks and wallcoverings. Details on how you can register for the webinars can be found below.
Webinar 1: Latest updates of chemical regulations in China
- Latest updates to the China chemical regulations (45mins), by Bryan Zhou
- Latest regulation and inventories updates in China
- Interpretation of the new China REACH regulations
- Overview of the China FCM regulation system
- FCM regulatory compliance procedures
- What does the China FCM positive list include?
- How to use the positive list?
Date: 8th of September 2020, 14:00 (GMT)
Presented by: Bryan Zhou and Ran Liu
Webinar 2: Latest updates of chemical regulations in Korea
- Latest progress of full registration under K-REACH
- Introduction of KBPR
- Updated SDS requirements based on KOSHA
Date: 15th of September 2020, 14:00 (GMT)
Presented by: Dean Winder
Webinar 3: Taiwan Chemical Regulation Introduction
- Regulation framework and latest updates in Taiwan
- Existing chemical regulations
- New chemical regulations
- Taiwan GHS
Date: 22nd of September 2020, 14:00 (GMT)
Presented by: Julie Harrington
Registration: This webinar is free-of-charge for BCF members