As the global economy is hit by the escalation of coronavirus COVID-19 pandemic, all industries are facing severe tests and challenges. CIRS Group Personal Care Division will take following actions to help domestic and international cosmetics SMEs to overcome difficulties:
1. The new and old customers who signed a deal for the project of imported cosmetics registration/ filing with CIRS between April and June 2020 can enjoy a maximum 30% discount.
2. In order to help enterprises better understand the Chinese regulatory compliance requirements of personal care products, the following materials are available to the cosmetics companies planning to enter China market this year free of charge:
- List of banned and restricted ingredients in Safety and Technical Standard for Cosmetics (EN)
- Guidance on Regulatory Compliance of Personal Care Products (Cosmetics, Oral Care, Soap) in China 2019 (EN)
- Filing requirements of imported infant care cosmetics under new filing system (CN/EN)
Apply online https://www.wenjuan.com/s/eqy673E/
3. Due to the impact of epidemic, in case the situation that the third-party institution can’t issue the document which results in the unsuccessful submission of registration/filing dossiers. Please contact the CIRS project docking person directly or send the detailed info to email@example.com if you need our assistance. We will try to connect the competent authorities and help enterprises to handle the special problems of special period.
Chemical Inspection & Regulation Service (CIRS China)
Addr: 11/F., Building 1, Dongguan Hi-Tech Park, 288 Qiuyi Road, Binjiang District, Hangzhou 310052, China
TEL: +86 571 8720 6546